Ivan Chai large-fermented on classical technology and dried at 45 degrees. 100% manual labour. Prepared according to the classical ancient processing technology in the linden barrels, followed by drying in the Russian wood-burning oven. The traditional recipe that has not changed for over 150 years. When brewing, the drink has a complex floral aroma with fruit and honey notes. The classic version of the fermented herbal tea. It does not contain dyes, flavourings and other chemical additives. Fresh Harvest!
There is only one way to understand the difference between the hand picked wholly preserved herbs and those sold in pharmacies: by comparing their smell, taste and efficiency. Our herbs fully contain their original natural strength for your benefit.
Compared to conventional teas, tincture of willow-herb retains its medicinal and aromatic properties for at least three days and much more tasty Chinese, Indian or Ceylon. And most importantly, to the Russian tea (Ivan-Chai) there is no addiction, such as to Chinese teas or coffee, it is not only delicious but also useful native Russian drink. Noted its anti-tumor properties, it calms nerves, stimulates the immune system, normalises blood pressure and restores strength for exhaustion. Informative, the tea leaves of willow-herb absolutely does not stain the tooth enamel.
HOW TO BREW
Add 1 TBSP to 12 oz. boiling water and steep for 7 minutes. Decant and enjoy!
Health & Benefits:
– Contains a huge amount of vitamin C. It’s vitamin of youth. In Ivan chai more vitamin C than in rosehips.
– Contains many important trace elements such as iron, copper, nickel, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium, and manganese.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Powerful natural cleaner.
– Has antipyretic properties.
– Helps to restore forces with exhaustion.
– Reduces toxicity.
– Very good for men – it increases the potency.
– Contains a lot of protein, which is easily absorbed by the body and provides energy.
– Has anti-inflammatory properties and shielding effect, so it is good to drink this tea for gastritis, colitis, gastric ulcers, flatulence.
– Useful to drink Ivan tea in various nervous states. It has a calming effect, reduces anxiety and depression.
– Improves the process of hematopoiesis.
– Recommended to drink for headaches, migraines.
– Powerful antioxidant.
– Excellent tool for the prevention and treatment of BPH.
– Does not contain caffeine, and oxalic acid so does not violate all metabolic processes in the body.